Wordfence includes an endpoint firewall and malware scanner that was built from the ground up to protect WordPress. Our Threat Defense Feed arms Wordfence with the newest firewall rules, malware signatures, and malicious IP addresses it needs to keep your website safe. Rounded out by 2FA and a suite of additional features, Wordfence is the most comprehensive WordPress security solution available.
- Web Application Firewall identifies and blocks malicious traffic. Built and maintained by a large team focused 100% on WordPress security.
- [Premium] Real-time firewall rule and malware signature updates via the Threat Defense Feed.
- [Premium] Real-time IP Blocklist blocks all requests from the most malicious IPs, protecting your site while reducing load.
- Protection from brute force attacks by limiting login attempts.
WORDPRESS SECURITY SCANNER
- Malware scanner checks core files, themes, and plugins for malware, bad URLs, backdoors, SEO spam, malicious redirects, and code injections.
- [Premium] Real-time malware signature updates via the Threat Defense Feed (free version is delayed by 30 days).
- Compares your core files, themes, and plugins with what is in the WordPress.org repository, checking their integrity and reporting any changes to you.
- [Premium] Checks to see if your site or IP has been blacklisted for malicious activity, generating spam, or another security issue.
- Two-factor authentication (2FA), one of the most secure forms of remote system authentication available via any TOTP-based authenticator app or service.
- Login Page CAPTCHA stops bots from logging in.
- Disable or add 2FA to XML-RPC.
- Block logins for administrators using known compromised passwords.
- Wordfence Central is a powerful and efficient way to manage the security for multiple sites in one place.
- Efficiently assess the security status of all your websites in one view. View detailed security findings without leaving Wordfence Central.
- Powerful templates make configuring Wordfence a breeze.
- Free to use for unlimited sites.
- With Live Traffic, monitor visits and hack attempts not shown in other analytics packages in real-time; including origin, their IP address, the time of day, and time spent on your site.
- Block attackers by IP or build advanced rules based on IP Range, Hostname, User-Agent, and Referrer.
- Country blocking is available with Wordfence Premium.
and much more.
I have shared my experience with Wordfence and we looked at the pricing, along with various other features.
So, what’s the ultimate solution? Does Wordfence price worth the price?
Of course, it is true that the Wordfence price is worth the cost. Wordfence is among the most effective plugins that you can utilize to safeguard your website. In addition, there is no need to worry about security risks. Furthermore, you are able to make use of the country blocking feature when you’re concerned about a specific country.
Overall, it’s a great plugin to use and the premium version is definitely worth the cost. Additionally, there are a few aspects that are unique to the plugin, for instance, it is based on the WordPress site, not in the cloud. This means that you can get the advantage of this and make sure that your website runs flawlessly with no issues.
Here are a few reasons to opt for a higher-end. However, the cost may not be suitable for everyone’s needs. For smaller firms or agencies offering lower amounts in security fees, the higher version is expensive. We still suggest raising the cost and provide your customers with more security. It is your decision.
Also, ensure that you’re following all of the advice we provide together when using our Wordfence premium software. The premium Wordfence plugin alone isn’t the answer to the issue. Also, you must ensure that all other components are current.