WooCommerce Lottery adds lottery/competition/lucky draw features to popular WooCommerce plugins. WordPress competitions/lotteries have never been easier!
WooCommerce Lottery/Competition plugin is simple to use, but it also provides powerful solutions for website owners. It is easy to set-up and customize.
Our lottery plugin makes it easy to set up a WooCommerce website for lottery and launch your lotteries in under 30 minutes. This assumes that you have a payment processor. You can purchase an extended license if you are a theme designer who wishes to create a WordPress lottery theme.
Feature list :
WooCommerce Lottery has the following features:
- Works withLatest WordPressAndLatest WooCommerceElementor support starting with v2.0 supports PHP8
- Integration seamless into WooCommerce via its hooks
- A new type of WooCommerce product is available – the lottery
- Define the number winners of the lottery – 1 or more
- Lottery tickets can be priced at zero. Works with Woo Wallet / Credit payments gateways
- Users/winners may win one prize or several prizes.
- If the lottery fails, you can easily get a refund ticket by clicking a single button
- If the maximum number of tickets were sold, you can instantly end the lottery
- Extending the lottery end date (ticket rollover for unsuccessful lotteries).
- After relisting, manually relist lottery. You can also delete any previous lottery data.
- For failed lotteries, manually extend the end date of the lottery (keeps participants in the lottery)
- Define the minimum and maximum tickets that are available
And a lot more..
How to Use:
Select ticket numbers(Ticket number grouping in tabs).Manually select winnersAndQuestions and answersModifications are possible (for an additional charge) – please contact us via ticket system or email at 7e******4eb@2***a.com for more information – features include: ticket number pick (ticket numbers grouping in tabs), with the option of randomly assigning numbers without picking each number; question/answers, manual selection of winning numbers(s); – when you wish to use third-party lottery drawing options like national lottery numbers, such as services likehttps://www.random.org/Or you can create your own random number generator.