MainWP UpdraftPlus Extension thou may be monitoring the UpdraftPlus Plugin settings because of your child’s website directly beyond your MainWP Dashboard. This consists of giving ye the capacity according to originate and restore the infant site backups than to employ Backup schedules immediately beyond your MainWP Dashboard.
Combine the monitoring over the MainWP Dashboard including the popular UpdraftPlus Plugin (over four hundred energetic installs, 2+ million downloads then nearly 5 famous person rating).
With the MainWP UpdraftPlus Extension, you can rule the UpdraftPlus Plugin settings for the entire infant websites immediately out of thy MainWP Dashboard. This consists of gift ye the capability to propagate or repair the baby website backups or to accept Backup schedules at once from thy MainWP Dashboard.
Feature list :
Flatkit – Dashboard UI KIT has the following features:
- Incremental backups
- Easily duplicates or migrates websites (with Migrator)
- Multisite/multi-network compatible
- Backs up non-WP files and databases to multiple remote destinations
- More storage destinations (e.g. OneDrive, BackBlaze, Azure, SFTP) and multiple destinations
- Database encryption
- Advanced reporting
- Supports WP-CLI
- Free dedicated expert support
- Easy: Press the buttons… UpdraftClone does the work.
- Reliable: Runs on capacity from a leading cloud computing provider.
- Secure: One VPS (Virtual Private Server) per clone, shared with nobody.
- Fast: Takes just the time needed to create a backup and send it.
- Flexible: If you want, test upgrading to a different PHP or WP version.
and a lot more…
I personally feel that MainWP UpdraftPlus is certainly improving. I’m saving money, I’m able to complete the tasks I need to accomplish, and still save lots of time in managing my clients’ websites. I don’t believe ManageWP is a bad service. It’s a fantastic one! It’s just not practical for me, especially when MainWP has the same features without a cost per month. Also, I’m a very control-oriented person and like the ability to know what’s happening underneath the under the hood.
MainWP UpdraftPlus website provides a useful analysis of their product with a variety of similar products, such as ManageWP, InfiniteWP, and iControl WP. While we can’t rely on them to provide an objective view but the comparisons do reveal some options that are more costly or not offered by the competitors of MainWP.
Overall, I believe that MainWP UpdraftPlus is a great choice for developers, designers as well as anyone who requires the maintenance of several WordPress websites. If you own your own website server but don’t wish to commit to monthly charges, however, you find InfiniteWP’s extensions to be expensive (like me) look into MainWP UpdraftPlus for a budget-friendly system that is feature-rich and is a breeze to use.