Infinite theme is a well-designed WordPress theme for a variety of projects. GoodLayers’ exceptional powerful and customizable framework is included in the most recent version. Our theme’s core has been developed for almost a year, and we’ve gathered all of our customers’ feedback and incorporated it all here. Additionally, the drag-and-drop page builder in Infinite is the most powerful. It’s extremely adaptable, with tonnes of wonderful features like background wrapper options, custom skin, and pores and skin color for precise item wrapping, three view modes(live, preview, block), ajax page builder saving, pre-built pages and blocks, and much more.
Feature list :
The infinite theme has the following features:
- Demo Importer – With an excellent effective demo importer, you can have demo content on your website online with a single click. We also have developed the multi-thread images importing approach to make it even faster!
- Powerful & Customizable Admin Panel – Full / Boxed Layout
- 100% Fluid Layout – You can set 100% of the site’s content material width to suit your display size.
- 19 Header Layouts – With the capability to control logo, navigation spaces.
- Secondary Navigation – You can pick out the fashion of secondary navigation as slide fashion or overlay style.
- Floating Navigation
- Unlimited Sidebars – Create sidebar and assign to character pages/posts easily.
- Choose sidebar layout from precise pages, posts
- Font Uploader – Upload your very own font in EOT or TTF format
- Custom Skin Color – You can create custom pores and skin color to use in web page builder wrapper. For example, if you have three sections of wrapper in a page, you can create pores and skin and use them in each section.
- Maintenance / Coming Soon Page – Turn your website to renovation or coming soon mode without difficulty with a single click.
- Import / Export – Ability to import and export theme options, widget, custom page template easily.
- Post Format – 8 put up codecs featured in Infinite, Standard, Aside, Image, Video, Quote, Link, Gallery, Audio
- Page Builder In Single Post – You can manipulate layouts freely in your single post with page builder
- Ability to set header heritage in a single post
- Page Builder In Portfolio Single
- Ability to set header history in a single portfolio
- Powerful Drag & Drop Page Builder
- Unlimited Color
- SEO Optimization
- WPML Fully Supported
- WooCommerce Fully Supported
- 14 Blog Layouts
- 8 Portfolio Layouts
- 6 Gallery Layouts
- Fully Responsive
- Automatic Theme Updates
- Live Customizer
and much more.
You’re looking to showcase your pictures using an image-centric theme, but at times you’d like to start blogs. It’s not a problem with Infinite Photography, a free multi-purpose WordPress theme developed by Acme Themes. It is a flexible theme that can be utilized for personal or professional photography blogs with ease using the Customizer. Other customizable features are customizable without the need for code. The style is solid, dark, and well-constructed. There are a variety of styles and layouts to pick from. Acme Demo Setup plugin can aid you in the import of the data in just less than a minute. It allows you to customize and configure your website following this demonstration.
What I love about Infinite Photography are its multiple uses. With a single click, your photography website can be converted into a blog. The design is crisp, clean, and distinct. It’s also fully compatible with every device and browser, so you can access it from any device and at any time. But, it’s not fully prepared to be used for SEO and you’ll need to install plugins in order to get additional options.