Gravity Perks Gravity Forms Date Time Calculator plugin adds the ability to use Date and Time fields in Gravity Forms calculations. Create complex and precise calculations based on any combination of Date, Time, and Number fields. Calculations can be used in any field that normally supports calculations, allowing you to build forms with flexible time-based pricing, track days and hours, determine the age of a customer based on their birth date, and any other calculation related to date and time.
Feature list :
Flatkit – Dashboard UI KIT has the following features:
- Use Date and Time fields in your Gravity Forms’ calculations.
Create robust data and time-based calculations right in your form editor.
- Calculate duration been dates and times.
Determine how many years, days, hours (and more!) are between any two Date or Time fields.
- Supports every date/time unit you’ll need.
Get your results in years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, and seconds.
- Calculate the user’s age and apply age-specific customizations.
Prevent underage submissions, configure child/senior pricing, determine customer’s age for past and future milestones.
- Count Weekdays and Weekend Days Between Two Dates
Only count the days that are important for your calculation.
- Duration-based Pricing
Combine with Gravity Forms Calculated Product fields to create dynamic pricing based on user-selected dates/times.
- Automatic Updates
Get updates and the latest features right in your dashboard.
and a lot more…
Gravity Forms is among the most flexible WordPress plugins available in the present. It can create forms and do much more. It is possible to insert Gravity Forms with shortcodes manually, by clicking the “Add Formula” button which appears on the toolbar, if you’re using the Classic editor or Gutenberg block.
The default install of the plugin includes an impressive amount of options. This is sufficient for WordPress users, but the add-ons provided will provide more functions.
Here are the benefits and drawbacks to making use of Gravity Perks:
- A collection of 32 add-ons to Gravity Forms with a range of options.
- All perks can be managed all from one location.
- The 30-day money-back assurance.
- Gravity Perks effortlessly integrates Gravity Forms’ existing interfaces.
- Comprehensive documentation for each perk.
- Every day, new perks are added.
- Very easy to utilize.
- Each perk is an individual plugin, so if say, for instance, you install them all there will be 32 plugins added to your WordPress dashboard and the primary Gravity Perks plugin.
- There isn’t a cost version.
- The cost of $249 for access to more than three benefits isn’t for everyone.