Duplicator Pro is with over 25 million downloads Duplicator successfully gives WordPress users the ability to migrate, copy, move or clone a site from one location to another and also serves as a simple backup utility. Duplicator handles serialized and base64 serialized replacements. Standard WordPress migration and WordPress backups are easily handled by this plugin as are zero downtime migrations.
The underlying logic to backup WordPress, move WordPress and transfer WordPress are complex and it’s impossible to know how each system is set up; this is why your feedback is important to us. Thanks for helping us to make WordPress the best blogging platform in the world.
Duplicator Pro plugin does require some technical knowledge. If you plan to migrate WordPress or backup WordPress please use it at your own risk and don’t forget to back up your files and databases beforehand. If you need to move or backup WordPress and would like additional help please visit the Duplicator resources section.
Feature list :
Duplicator Pro has the following features:
- Drag and Drop install – just drag an archive to the destination site!
- Scheduled backups
- Cloud Storage to Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Amazon S3, and FTP/SFTP
- A special 2-step streamlined installer mode for mega-fast installs
- Recovery Points added for very fast emergency site restores
- Multi-threaded to support larger websites & databases
- Migrate an entire multisite WordPress network in one shot
- Install a multisite subsite as a new standalone website
- Database and user creation in the installer with cPanel API
- Connect to cPanel directly from the installer
- Email notifications
- Professional support
and a lot more…
Duplicator Pro is the most effective WordPress Migration plugin available on the market. It is a breeze to handle a wide variety of migration scenarios, and it does so without technical understanding.
It is a straightforward step-by-step wizard which guides you through the process of transferring. The first step is to make a migration pack of your website, then install it on your computer, along with using an installation script.
Then you need to install the installer script and it to the appropriate place (new server, or host) and then run the wizard to migrate. Duplicator disassembles the contents of the package and then installs the files.
At the final point, it lets you change URLs so that everything is running smoothly following the packing.
- Migration of WordPress website to a different host the domain’s name, local server, or live website.
- Simple step-by-step wizard for migration to move your site.
- It can be used to create backups in advance and save them to remote storage like Google Diver, Dropbox, etc.
- Connects to cPanel hosting panel to create databases and users.
- The plugin supports WordPress multiple site migrations.
- For those who are new, it is possible to require assistance with connecting to the FTP server.
- The uploading process could be quite tedious when you are using non-reliable internet access or a large site.