Content Egg has many pro features which you can find on top comparison sites. Creating such sites is possible now for everyone without spending thousands of dollars for developers and content makers.
Feature list :
Content Egg includes the following characteristics:
- Easily adding offers from different affiliate systems by keyword
- Support for woo-commerce and product synchronization
- Automatic updating prices and offers
- Option to generate auto-updating price comparison lists of actual offers by keyword
- Options to set search filters for modules (price range, discount, categories, best offers, CC license, etc)
- Automatically adds your partner ID to links
- Possible to use Multi-location for Amazon
- Several output templates (grid, lists, product boxes)
- Price drop alerts for products, Price history with graphs
- Works with any theme
- Show offer anywhere, the plugin works with shortcodes
- Content Modules. Add relevant additional content to your posts. Videos, images, news, tweets
- Fill extension to add offers to existing posts
- Common comparison lists for all modules. Give your users the best deals
and a lot more…
How it works
- Activate your modules. Add your API keys with access to the network.
- Find best offers by search keyword. Output offers to your page by special shortcodes.
- It’s very simple and fast: multiple searches and adds data directly to the post-editing page without reloading the page.
- You can also set up auto blogging and the plugin will create posts with relevant content by your schedule.
- Automatic price updates for product prices
- Support for different affiliate networks
- Content modules
- Compare the products of different affiliate networks
- Autoblogging feature
- Affiliate Egg integration
- Possibility of using multi-location for Amazon
- Price drop alerts on products are a feature
- Price history graphs and graphs
- There is no live preview or sample of each output template
- If you wish to transfer your license to another website, you’ll have to make a payment of $5.
- Would like to see the geo-targeting feature put into place