The Asset CleanUp Pro allows you to upload unused CSS or js files on separate pages/posts or everywhere, thereby reducing the number of requests and speeding uploading. Asset CleanUp Pro Page Speed Booster.
Feature list :
Asset CleanUp Page Speed Booster PRO has the following features:
- Decreases the number of HTTP requests loaded and eliminate render-blocking resources (important for faster page load) by unloading useless CSS/JS
- Preload CSS/JS, Local Fonts & Google Fonts files to instruct the browser to download the chosen assets as soon as possible
- Minify CSS files (including inline code within STYLE tags)
- Inline CSS Files (automatically & by specifying the path to the stylesheets)
- Makes source code easier to scan in case you’re a developer and want to search for something
- Better performance score if you test your URL on websites such as GTmetrix, PageSpeed Insights, Pingdom Website Speed Test
- Google will love your website more as it would be faster and fast page load is nowadays a factor in search ranking
- Your server access log files (e.g the Apache ones) will be easier to scan and would take less space on your server
and a lot more…
If you’ve reached this point you’ll observe that the primary focus on Asset CleanUp Asset CleanUp plug-in is speed. It is more specifically about making your website quicker for your visitors. Everybody is aware that a speedy site is something everyone aspires to however, there are issues making everything work in the way it is supposed to. The process of tackling the codes, scripts assets, and other elements by hand is a huge task that is, unfortunately, not easily prevented. Because of the resistance to have all the small things in order, you’ll be left with a massive mess that is impossible to sort out.
When everything reaches breaking point, you’ll require an instrument like the Asset CleanUp plug-in. It can restore performance and function to the website to make it look than it was before things went off track. The backend staff will be content just like the visitors.