Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) Pro consists of extra fields & purposes in accordance with higher enhanced websites along with repeatable blocks, page building layouts, intuitive galleries, custom settings pages, and reusable fields!
Use the ACF plugin according to receive fulfilled monitoring of your WordPress perform screens & customized discipline data.
Add fields of demand. Our field builder permits you in conformity with quickly then easily add fields in accordance with WP fulfill screens including solely the click over a temperate button!
Add them anywhere. Fields execute stand added whole on WP along with posts, users, taxonomy terms, media, comments, or too custom options pages!
Show them everywhere. Load and show your custom field values into somebody’s theme template file for consideration including our problem uninterrupted developer-friendly functions!
VERSİON 5 EARLY ACCESS
Advanced Custom Fields model 5 is scheduled because of launch between mid-2018. This primary replacement introduces modern fields, instant areas, and new features!
Feature list :
Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) Pro has the following features:
- Simple & Intuitive
- Powerful Functions
- Over 30 Field Types
- Extensive Documentation
- Millions over Users
With the help of Advanced Custom Fields, you can make your blog posts and pages with additional information and data using a simple solution. You can also begin collecting more information about every post on your website and display it on the front end to your users.
To do this there are three choices:
- The template files for your theme
- With the use of a shortcode
- With Elementor Pro
The knowledge you’ve gained from this article will help you discover the full capabilities of WordPress to build completely customized websites that go beyond WordPress blog’s blogging roots.
Now, you may be wondering why you require custom fields in first in the first.
For example, if are planning to announce events on your WordPress website, why don’t you just type all the details as text within your WordPress editor?
You can. However, using custom fields is the best method for a number of reasons:
- Easy input instead of writing things from scratch A well-planned custom field group can make it easier to enter information. For instance, instead of entering a date, you can simply choose the date using the date selector.
- Consistency — the data you input in your customized fields will always be displayed in accordance with your settings so it’s uniform across all your websites.
- Maintenance and updates are easy — If you’d like to alter something about the way that data is displayed at some point in the near future, you could simply update one element instead of having to modify each individual post.